Customise your own package by selecting your own flight, travel dates, hotel and seating. No surcharges!
As standard we reserve category 6 seating for you. It is possible to upgrade your tickets to higher category if desired. Here is an overview of the categories available for Arena di Verona:
- Category 6 (Gradinata) are unnumbered seats on the stairs of the Arena. Since the Arena is small and the acoustics are good, these are excellent spots to watch the opera.
Note: You are not sitting on a chair but on the steps of the Arena. Cushions are available to rent in the Arena if required.
- Category 5 (Poltroncina laterale) are seats near to but on the side of the stage.
- Category 4 (Poltroncina) are excellent seats with a front view of the stage.
- Category 3 (Poltrone) are located at the back in the ‘stalls’.
- Category 2 (Poltronissime) seats are situated in the middle of the ‘stalls’.
- Category 1 (Poltronissime Gold) are the very best seats that the Arena has to offer.